Today I'm sharing my favorite pasta salad recipe with you. It's so simple to make, but it tastes so delicious you won't believe how easy it is!
- One Bag of "curly" Noodles (I used a 17.6 oz. bag of Radiatori noodles from Costco)
- 10 oz. jar basil pesto (I used approximately 10 oz. of the Kirkland Pesto which comes in a big 22 oz size)
- Small can of sliced olives, drained
- Approximately 1 cup of cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 jar or can of artichoke hearts (approx 14 oz.)
- 1/2 cup Feta cheese crumbles
- Optional: 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
Cook your noodles according to package instructions.
Drain and rinse.
Add pesto sauce, sliced olives, cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, Feta crumbles and chopped walnuts. Cut any extra large pieces of artichoke hearts into bite sized pieces.
Serve either warm or cold, as a side dish.
Add grilled chicken breast strips and it becomes a delicious main course meal.
My family fights over this, it's that good. It has become my favorite side dish to take to family gatherings and pot lucks. I hope you give it a try and enjoy.