-

11/20/11

I Love my morning coffee (and free printable link found on Pinterest)

There is nothing quite like a hot cup of coffee to get you going on a cold, dark morning. 

Around here we have a lot of those mornings.  My coffee tastes best when it is sipped from one of my big, ceramic Starbucks mugs (just perfect to wrap both hands around for warming).  They were a gift from my wonderful Sister-in-Law, Genevieve.  She is so thoughtful  :)   I prefer my coffee with cream and sugar.

No, that's not completely true...

If I had a choice, I would drink a full calorie, whole milk, Mocha or Salted Caramel Mocha.  But, I have grown to love setting the timer on my coffee maker and coming downstairs to fresh brewed, steaming hot coffee - just waiting to be enjoyed.  Much more thrifty than buying a coffee house Mocha or even making my own. 

The other day I saw a free printable on Pinterest and, of course, I pinned itI really love Pinterest.  And it's not just the complete over-indulgence of images showing recipes, fashion, crafts, decorating ideas, inspirational words and DIY projects.  It's the ease of finding, categorizing and relocating whatever you are interested in when you want it again.  Not to mention, it has inspired me to actually try some of these ideas!  Who doesn't need some inspiration?  Today I re-used a frame that was hanging around and turned it into fun wall art ~ sure to make me smile each morning:




Here's the link to Donna's blog and the free printable:    http://donnasdigitalcreations.blogspot.com/2011/07/freebie-for-today_25.html
Check it out!

And don't forget to leave a comment here and tell me, how you like your coffee?

Sherry

4 comments :

  1. Too Funny! I love to drink my coffee from a ceramic mug that I've had for years. It just tastes better from that mug!
    I have a couple of coffee word art printables on my blog. Stop by and have a look.
    Enjoy your weekend!
    Sharon
    KeenInspirations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I need this in my kitchen! I'm dead to the world before my cup of coffee!

    Happily following you back! :)

    Sarah @ Handmade by Mommie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw comment on my blog - noticed and love this!

    ReplyDelete