-

2/20/13

My Exciting News and a Thank You...

Hey!  How are you today?

I have something exciting to share with you!

Have you heard of Beckie Farrant?  She blogs over at Infarrantly Creative....oh and Roadkill Rescue...and did I mention Knockoff Decor?!  Yeah, you read that right.  Beckie is the brains and creative brawn behind all three of these amazing blogs! 

Beckie is a crafty gal who shares and inspires people by the thousands to pick up a paint brush, a hammer, or a staple gun and create something awesome. 

 She has definitely inspired me.

I'm sure Beckie is pretty darn busy managing three super successful blogs, and yet she still takes time to share her experience and know how with so many others through informational podcasts, Google+ hangouts, and presenting at blogging events.  I haven't met Beckie in person yet, but I hope to one day.  She seems really cool and down to earth.  And I would love the chance to tell her thanks in person for featuring some of my projects on her blogs.   

So, if you get a chance go check out my latest project being shared by Beckie at Knockoff Decor today:


Then you'll want to check out Roadkill Rescue, where she features amazing trash-to-treasure makeovers done by bloggers from all over.  I've got a few items in her archives here too.  ;)


And when you are done checking out all those knockoffs and makeovers, stop by and peruse Infarrantly Creative for even more creative inspiration and blogging tips.


Thanks again Beckie.  You've made my day!

Sherry 

Image Map

6 comments :

  1. Awesomeness girl! Well deserved and way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Sherry - I am familiar with the fabulous Beckie. Congrats on being featured! I'm off to see your project.

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thanks for the huge shout out Sherry. I look forward to meeting you one day too! hugs!

    ReplyDelete