-

4/23/13

Redhead Can Decorate Is In The House!

Guess who's visiting Pondered Primed Perfected while I'm off on vacation?
It's Julie of Redhead Can Decorate!  You've got to see some of her projects.  This redhead really can decorate...and remodel...and cook...and so much more!  Her kitchen makeover is unreal.  I have to tell you I am so envious of that kitchen with the big island in the center.  What a wonderful family central!!

So give a big welcome to Julie of....

redheadcandecorate.com
Picture
Hi there!  My name is Julie, and I am the redhead over at redheadcandecorate.com.
Sherry and I have a lot in common and have become close friends over the past year.
We both love DIY home projects, and we both love to cook.
Sherry is always inspiring me!
Hopefully right now she's flipping off her flip flops and sipping (gulping)
a tropical drink out of a coconut!
While Sherry is busy doing that (lucky girl),
feel free to check out what I do over at our house.
Maybe I can convince you try some of my innovative and affordable ideas in your own home.  I may even make your tummy growl!

DIY Kitchen Makeover

Picture

White Master Bedroom

Picture

Dining Room Turned Office

Picture

Hutch Turned Tool Bench

Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Thank you for hanging out with me at Sherry's place...
can't wait to hear how her vacation went.
Time to get back to work little Sherry!
Like I always say to Rick, my hubby,
"What?  Are you on break?"

By the way...you can find redheadcandecorate.com on Facebook , Pinterest, and I am also an Ambassador over at Looksi.  Hope you will follow along!  I would love to hear from you.
Picture
Picture
Picture
Love,
Julie


Thanks so much for holding down the fort for me Julie!!!

Love, Sherry

4 comments :

  1. I stopped by for a visit and followed you on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented, Julie! I'm so very lucky to have you visiting today and sharing your amazing projects with my readers. THANKS SO MUCH!!!

    ReplyDelete