It was finally time to cover up the horrid yellow-green "baby pooh" color that has been on our kitchen walls forever. We never liked it from the day it went up, but we thought maybe we could live with it for awhile. We did that...we lived with it for a LONG WHILE and NOT ONCE did I feel like it was growing on me.
This room faces south and gets tons of sunlight. The following shots demonstrate how horrid it really was!
Warning: Colors in this picture are even worse than they appear.
It's amazing what a color change can do for a room.
I can't wait to show you how it looks once the remainder of the To-Do list is done!!
Still To Do:
- Purge and Rearrange items in the open wall cabinet
- Paint wood trim on the counter edge
- Add some type of backsplash
- Build upper cabinets up to ceiling
- Touch up paint on cabinets
- Add hardware
- Add pendant light over sink
Hope your weekend was fantastic. Thanks to my family and some really great friends, mine was.