-

7/29/12

NBC's Live 2012 Olympic Schedule ~ In case you can't find me

I love the Summer Olympics!  So many great events to see.  I don't think I have a favorite...yet.  The stories are inspiring and being able to watch as history is made...those moments of joy...the underdog taking the lead.  WOW.  If I'm nowhere to be found you might want to check out the Olympics.

NBC has made it really easy with their Live Streaming Coverage and Schedule of Events. 

Here's the link:



When you come back up for air stop by here for another dose of DIY inspiration.  I might just have to do some kind of DIY project using gold, silver and bronze in it ~ to commemorate this Olympic season and all of the medal recipients...hmmm...the wheels are turning...

Or if you need a DIY fix now, check out our completed Project Galleries here:


Sherry

2 comments :

  1. I'll be interested to see what you come up with for this project! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so with you. All I can do every night is watch 5 hours of Olympics. Thank goodness for dvr.

    ReplyDelete