But that's not what this is about, right?
It's about challenging ourselves to give it a go, even if we are afraid; and hopefully accomplishing something that we always thought was unattainable. Maybe it requires a skill we do not possess. Maybe it requires time we do not feel we have. Maybe it requires thinking outside of the box and being more creative with how we make it happen; as in, not taking the usual route (or the route where you just go down and buy a solution at the hardware store).
So, when I thought about it this way ~ it became something appealing.
You know...a CHALLENGE!
- The garage storage space.
- The dual laundry room and "pantry" (pantry is used lightly here ~ as it's just a big, inexpensive Home Depot cabinet pushed into the room to store our food and extra kitchen items.)
- The closet under the stairs. We have already started with some added shelving in this area.
Before pictures to follow. You totally will understand why this feels impossible when you see them!
- Kari – Thistlewood Farm. Cooking is not her thing, but homemade bread is her challenge.
- Kelly – Eclectically Vintage. For all of you with basements that become black holes filled who knows what, she is going to be purging and organizing 16 years stuff.
- Linda – It All Started With Paint. Painting a vaulted ceiling.
- Stacey – A Sort of Fairy Tale. For someone who has hovered at the pillow case stage of sewing she will be attempting to sew a purse.
- Andrea – The Cottage Market. She is going to be organizing her craft room.
- Khara from The Space Between - Hang a gallery wall while putting only one hole in the wall (she's a renter and can't mutilate her walls)
Thanks for stopping by, and please think about taking part in this challenge with me and all of the others involved! It will be fun if we do it together!!!